Resources to help you enjoy and succeed in the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) game.
FPL Podcasts & YouTube Shows
There is a ton of FPL-themed streaming content these days. See my separate listing of FPL podcasts and YouTube shows.
There is a strong community of FPL enthusiasts on Twitter, with plenty of insight, banter, humour and support. My FPL manager ranking links to the Twitter accounts of some top managers. My page of FPL podcasts and YouTube channels has links to all the creators' Twitter accounts. Otherwise look out for accounts with "FPL" in the name, but be selective if your goal is to get quality tips. Follow me at @fplform and take a peek at who I'm following. Here are a few great FPL-related Twitter accounts to get you started:
- @OfficialFPL - The official Twitter account of the Fantasy Premier League.
- @BenCrellin - A fine FPL manager and king of the FPL spreadsheet. Follow Ben for the best information on fixture schedules, including forthcoming blank and double gameweeks.
- @BenDinnery - Go-to source for Premier League injury news and updates.
- @insider_fpl - Real player FPL transfer alerts.
- @FPLStatus - An automated service for #FPL providing lineups, live match updates, provisional & confirmed bonus points, injuries, status updates, price changes & statistics.
- @BigManBakar - In-depth gameweek reviews from one of the panel of The FPL Wire podcast.
- @FPL_Swe - Threads, tips and advice on FPL.
- @FPL_Rockstar - FPL Twitter legend, thanks to rock-solid ITK ("in the know") team news. When the Eddie van Halen gif dropped 10 minutes before transfer deadline, pandemonium ensued. Sadly now more difficult since the transfer deadline was moved 30 minutes earlier, but still definitely worth following.
- @FPL_Partridge - FPL is a game. It's meant to be fun. Follow this guy.
- @ElfFpl - Ditto.
- @pig_fpl - Serenading us through the gameweek highs and lows.
FPL Price Change Predictions
See my page on FPL price change predictions to find sites that give you a good idea of when players' prices are likely to rise or fall.
FPL Live Rank
See my page on FPL live rank websites to find out where you can track your gameweek performance in real time.
FPL Manager Rankings
See my interactive FPL manager ranking to discover the greats of the game and peek at who they have in their teams.
Data-based FPL Points Predictions / Team Optimisers / Transfer Suggestors
Besides my own FPL Points Predictions and Transfer Suggestor, here are some other sites that forecast points, and/or advise you on your team selection:
- FPL Review - Highly recommend site that provides free FPL points predictions using either a free model or the premium Massive Data model. Well worth checking alongside our own FPL points predictions. The Elite Data page gives you insights into the behaviour of the world's 1000 best managers, including player ownership and captaincy.
- Fantasy Football Scout - Long-established site with lots of articles, stats and other in-depth FPL-related information. A paid subscription gives you access to the Rate My Team feature, which offers points predictions for players.
- FPL Optimized - Insightful tools to help you analyze and optimize your FPL team. The Optimal Squads, based on FPL Review's data, are a useful reference, especially when playing your wildcard or free hit.
- Fantasy Football Fix - Feature-packed site that offers some prediction tools for free, and more for premium members.
- Foomni Analytics - Stats and projections for FPL. Premium packages are available with more detailed analysis.
- FPLOptimiser - Runs a zero-one linear optimisation program to construct a first 11 and subs bench within the budgetary and squad constraints of the Official Fantasy Premier League game.
- The Transfer Algorithm - Algorithm for Patreon subscribers from Tor Mikkel Tokvam that helps you choose the best attacking assets. Used by some of the game's top managers.
- Fantasy Overlord - Several FPL helper tools including Player Point Forecasts and a Rate My Team feature.
- FPL Otimization Tool - Nathan J's spreadsheet-based planning tool. Links can be found in the description of this YouTube video. Deep in the bowels of FPL Form, you can find a page that will generate you a CSV file for it based on our own predicted points.
- FPL_Optimiser - python scripts that optimise a lineup based on some constraints and a given objective. We have a page for generating a CSV file for Optimisers A & B, and one for the "with_transfers" optimisers.
- FPL Bot - Transfer suggestor for your FPL team.
Take a look back at where it all went right or wrong:
FPL Mobile Apps
There are a lot of FPL mobile apps now. Here's a sample of them:
- PL - Premier League - Official App - Android | iOS - Many experienced users prefer to use the website rather than this offical app from the FPL.
- FFM - (FPL) Fantasy Football Manager for Premier League - Android - Many prefer this to the official app for making transfers etc..
- FPL Fantasy Football Manager - iOS - Similar functionality to FFM for Android, but actually a different app and developer.
- PFT - FPL Tools - Fantasy Premier League Assistant - Android | iOS
- Fix - Fantasy Football Fix for FPL - Android | iOS
- FPL - Premier Fantasy Tools - Android | iOS - Live rank, team analyzer etc.
- Fantasy Manager - Android | iOS
- Fantasy Football Hub - iOS
- Playmaker - Fantasy Football - Android | iOS - FPL discussion, stats, live rank, community, season highlights.
- FPL Station - Android
- Fantasy Football Controller - Android - iOS
FPL Browser Plug-ins
- FPL Tools - Chrome | Firefox | Edge | Twitter - Great little plugin that adds opponent teams, fixture difficulty ratings, last 5 GW points, net transfers etc. to the regular FPL pages. Very helpful when planning transfers. It also adds extra information to league tables. Recommended!
- Better FPL - Chrome | Firefox - Adds color-coded fixture difficulty ratings (but no opponents names) and extra information to league tables.
- FPL Genius - Chrome | Firefox - It integrates recommended transfers into the Transfers page of the FPL website. It also integrates recommended formation, captain etc. into the Pick Team page. It uses predictive analysis to make logical suggestions.
Football Statistics & Score Predictions
Resources for FPL Developers
FPL Discord Servers
- Elite FPL - A public Discord server featuring useful tools and bots as well as FPL discussion etc..
- FantasyPL - A public Discord server stemmed from the r/FantasyPL Reddit.
- FPL Focal - A public Discord server featuring a strong community and several automatic alerts.
- The FPL Gameweek Lounge - A private Discord server for FPL stuff. Check @TheFPLGameweek for current invitation.
Other FPL Websites & Resources
There are stacks of FPL-related websites, ranging from simple blogs to subscription-based prediction and stats resources that aim to give you an edge. Here are some of the better, active ones:
- Fantasy Football 247 - FPL articles, fixture tracker, set-piece takers etc..
- Fantasy Football Community - Weekly "Last Minute" blog of FPL gameweek tips.
- Fantasy Football Fest - Real-life parties and meet-ups for the Fantasy Football community.
- Fantasy Football Hub - OPTA Stats, FPL player comparison, fixtures, predictions, articles, team reveals etc..
- Fantasy Football Pundits - Weekly team selection and "Who should I captain?" blogs.
- Fantasy Football Robots - Tracks the progress of fully-automated FPL teams that make decisions on different bases.
- FFGeek - Prolific blog divided into multiple FPL-related categories.
- FFStuff - Useful statistical tools including player comparisons and players' FPL points by match in past seasons.
- FNTSY PL - Live Mini-League Tables, League Selections, & More
- Football Fallout - The FPL Tool Kit section provides tools such as player comparison and fixture difficulty planner.
- fplAnalytics - "Tools for FPL pros" - Data, stats, analytics, history. Lots to delve into here.
- fplbot.app - An unofficial Slackbot for Fantasy Premier League. The search engine is useful for finding FPL managers and leagues, and they maintain a list of Premier League players' verified FPL accounts.
- FPL Connect - Premier League press conference round-ups, FPL captain metrics and more.
- FPL Guru - Team view, captain stats, transfer stats, transfer market, rivals, upcoming fixtures, season stats.
- FPL Hints - A free magazine devoted to FPL. See @FPLHints Twitter for other ways to access it.
- FPL Team - Use Planning Ahead tool for plotting future transfers, Looking Up to see how far you are from benchmark ranks, and Captain Fantastic to beat yourself up about past captaincy choices.
- FPL Tools - Live FL bonus points, FPL statistics, live team lineups, live league viewer.
- FPLephant - FPL-tailored player and team stats to help you with your transfer choices.
- GameChange FPL Tools - Includes the What-if Machine that tells you how many points you would have had if you hadn't changed your team since the first gameweek. Sit and weep at all your wasted hours of research and tinkering.
- Jumpers For Goalposts - An interactive stats dashboard, along with updates for a number of their popular mini-leagues, and other useful FPL tools.
- My FPL Analysis - Analysis of elite managers' and top 10k managers' teams, stats, and downloads of your FPL data.
- Penalty Takers & Set Piece Takers from benchboost.com - With so many penalties being given these days, and penalties worth as many points as goals from open play, it's important to know which players are in the pecking order to take them.
- Premier Fantasy Tools - A collection of FPL tools including a detailed team analyzer.
- Premier Injuries - Table of injured players by team, including their potential return dates.